Founders Park Summer Camps 2023
<----See side tabs for specific camp details and pricing!
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD FOR SUMMER CAMP
1. Click the link to the appropriate Camp Waiver Forms below
2. Fill out the forms online using our NEW SmartWaiver system
3. Visit the Park Office to make your camp payment!
You may also pay via credit card over the phone (a 2.75% convenience fee applies to all credit card charges).
Payment will secure your child's spot in camp!
Camp space is limited!
Pre-Registration is required.
All campers must be signed up and paid for by the Friday BEFORE your camp session begins.
NO same-day registration.
IMPORTANT: Forms must be submitted before child attends camp.
Summer Recreation Camp Forms
Summer Sports Camps Forms
|Summer Sports Camps include:
Tennis, Swim, Swim & Dive Combo, Synchronized Swimming
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
1. If your child will be attending both Summer Recreation Camp AND any other Summer Sports Camps,
you will only need to select the Summer Recreation Camp Forms option.
2. Summer Learn to Swim Lessons and the Counselor in Training Program have their own specific waiver forms.
You will find the link to these forms within the appropriate side tabs.
NEED HELP GETTING ORGANIZED?
1. PRINT OUT OUR CAMP REGISTRATION PARENT PLANNING TOOL, FILL OUT YOUR CHILD'S CAMP OPTIONS
AND BRING IT WITH YOU TO THE PARK OFFICE WHEN SUBMITTING PAYMENT FOR A SMOOTH REGISTRATION PROCESS!
Park Office Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8am-6pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am-5pm