Ron Levy Aquatic Center
PROGRAMS & CLASSES
ALL PROGRAMS AND CLASSES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
BEGINNING FRIDAY, MARCH 20, 2020, FOUNDERS PARK OFFICE, POOL, DOG PARK, BEACH, AND ALL RESTROOM FACILITIES WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Here at Founders Park we are committed to providing the highest level of recreation programs and services to our residents and visitors. We invite you to try our programs and make them a part of your daily routine!
Weekly Pool Schedules
The Pool is open year-round for all your aquatic needs!
Check out the following ongoing Swim, Dive, & Safety Programs:
- Swimming Lessons:
Private lessons available by appointment. Contact Red Cross Swim Instructor Colleen Hammon at 305-393-2513 for scheduling.
- Florida Keys Swim Club ~Age Group Swim Program:
Wednesdays and Fridays. For information contact Coach Jon Olsen at 305-393-5855.
- Masters Program-Fighting Manatees Swim Club: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays 6:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m.sessions. For information contact Coach Jon Olsen at 305-393-5855.
- AquaFit Water Aerobics:
Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays 9:30-10:30am. Contact Instructor Ken Schryver at 305-942-8005 or Paula Friedman at 773-860-8384.
- Synchro Sirens Synchronized Swimming Club: Synchronized swimming club. Contact coach Isla Crawford at 856-473-4752 for more information.
- Beginner Synchronized Swimming:
Synchronized swimming program. Contact coach Isla Crawford at 856-473-4752 for more information
- Springboard Dive Lessons: Beginning November 4, 2019- Mondays & Thursdays 4:00-6:00pm and Saturdays 9:00-11:00am, Two-hour sessions. Contact Coach Kelly Kater at 215-622-6841 for more information.
Check out the variety of exercise classes offered for all fitness levels, including cardio, flexibility, balance, and relaxation:
- Class Descriptions
- Plantation Key Fitness Schedule: Cancelled until further notice
- Beach Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Chair Yoga, Zumba, Zumba Gold & Toning and NEW Strength & Flex 101! Pick up your Plantation Key Fitness Calendar in the Park Office. For more information, contact Instructor Heather Head at 305-304-6880.
The Tennis Pros serve up Fun, Friends, & Fitness! Check out their schedule for Leagues, Boot Camps, Youth & Adult Clinics, Semi & Private Lessons, and more:
- Junior Beginner Clinics
Check out the variety of FUN just for adults 55+! Includes Fitness, Nature, Education, Recreation and Social Programs
- Program Brochure
- Nature Walks and Bird ID Classes
- Monday FUNday Lunch & Games
Adult Social Sports Leagues:
Founders Park offers a variety of recreational sports leagues for adults (18 & up) during Fall and Spring seasons. Leagues are designed for all skill levels from the ex-college athlete to the "Just For Fun" once a week player. Men’s and Coed Leagues offered. Check out current happenings below!:
- Adult Co-Ed Kickball League 2020
Please visit the Park Office at 87000 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, FL 33036 to register.
Also, see our Monthly Activities and Events Schedule for more information.