Where can I obtain a police report?

Copies of police reports are available during normal business hours at the Plantation Key Substation, 50 Highpoint Rd. Tavernier, or from the Monroe County Sheriff's Office Central Records Division 5525 College Road Key West, Florida 33040. For more information call the records section at 305-853-3211 or in Key West at 305-292-7050.

Show All Answers

1. When should I call 911?
2. We are going on vacation, who should we notify?
3. Where can I obtain a police report?
4. Where can I have my fingerprints taken?
5. Where can I pay traffic, or parking citations?
6. A traffic light is not working correctly; who do I call?