Islamorada, Village of Islands 2018 Elections
The Village Council is comprised of five (5) members each serving two-year terms and representing the Village at large. Candidates interested in running for Council must qualify for Council elections by Seat. Village Council Seat 1, Seat 2, Seat 3, Seat 4 and Seat 5 are up for election.
To qualify for office you must be a registered voter with the State of Florida and a resident of Islamorada, Village of Islands. Furthermore, if elected, you must maintain residency in Islamorada throughout the term of office. The Village Clerk is the qualifying officer for Islamorada, Village of Islands’ municipal elections. Residents interested in running for Council should contact Village Clerk Kelly Toth at (305) 664-6412. The Qualifying Period begins at 12 PM on August 14, 2018 and ends at 12 PM on August 21, 2018.
|VILLAGE COUNCIL SEAT 1|
|VILLAGE COUNCIL SEAT 2||Dave Purdo||Filed: 03/14/2018|
|VILLAGE COUNCIL SEAT 3|
|VILLAGE COUNCIL SEAT 4||Ken Davis||Filed: 01/24/2018|
|VILLAGE COUNCIL SEAT 5||Mike Forster||Filed: 02/09/2018|
Detailed information regarding the responsibilities of a candidate can be found below in the Candidate & Campaign Treasurer's Handbook. The following links are intended to be helpful to Candidates, Campaign Treasurers and those considering candidacy.
- Calendar of Elections and Reporting Dates - Click Here
- Candidate & Campaign Treasurer's Handbook - Click Here
- Election Sign Registration Form - Click Here
- The Florida Election Code
- Florida Division of Elections Forms
- Campaign Reporting Forms (most frequently used)
- Waiver of Report (ds-de 87)
- Campaign Treasurer's Report Summary (ds-de 12)
- Itemized Contributions (ds-de 13)
- Itemized Expenditures (ds-de 14)
- Itemized Distributions (ds-de 14a)
- Monroe County Supervisor of Elections - Voter Registration