January 2018 update was incorrect. DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR EMERGENCY PERMITS IS MARCH 24, 2018.
NO OUT-OF-STATE CONTRACTORS WITHOUT VALID FLORIDA LICENSE
Click here for flyer: DANGER: Unlicensed Contractors. Print and post in your business.
- Tarping roofs, boarding openings
- Repairs of 25% or less to roofs, siding, drywall, and fences
- Window/door replacement
- Dock (only for work that does not require ACOE and DEP)
- Electric service upgrades and repair
- A/C changeouts
- Fences (repairs of 25% or greater)
Alternative permitting procedures are in place in response to Hurricane Irma. View ACOE Public Notice, View ACOE Emergency Permit Information Questionnaire, View ACOE Emergency Permitting Information Sheet.
Department of Environmental Protection Emergency Final Order:
Post-storm Guidance for Environmental Resource Permitting is provided by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection. Please refer to the Emergency Final Order provided here.