Health Department Hosts Mini Health Fairs
The Florida Department of Health in Monroe County will be hosting two health fairs.
- Tavernier: Saturday, June 15, 10-5pm, Roth Building, 50 High Point Rd.
- Key West, Saturday, June 22, 10-5pm at Gato Building, 1100 Simonton St.
All are welcome to attend. All services will be offered at no cost. Those who come are asked to bring their insurance card. Screenings for vaccines will be provided. The department will be offering the following services:
- Vaccines: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, HPV, Flu, Tdap, and MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Blood Glucose Screening
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Community Health and Injury Prevention
- HIV Testing
- STD Information
- Family Planning Information
- Healthy Start
- Hurricane Preparedness
- Tobacco Prevention
For more information, call 305-676-3834 or email DOHMonroe@flhealth.gov.