Ron Levy Aquatic Center
Programs & Classes
Here at Founders Park we are committed to providing the highest level of recreation programs and services to our residents and visitors. We invite you to try our programs and make them a part of your daily routine!
THE SPLASH PAD WILL BE CLOSED BEGINNING
FRIDAY, APRIL 12TH UNTIL WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24TH
THE POOL WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC ON
FRIDAY, APRIL 26TH FROM 3PM TO 6PM,
SATURDAY APRIL 27TH ALL DAY,
AND SUNDAY APRIL 28TH ALL DAY
DUE TO THE FLORIDA KEYS SWIM CLUB LONG COURSE SWIM MEET
COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL YOUTH SWIM TEAM!
Notice: Tennis Courts will be CLOSED to the public on May 5th, 8AM to 4PM for the Invitational Tiki Tennis Junior Championship
NOW HIRING! Summer and Ongoing Part Time Staff
Drone Photos of Special Olympics Swim Meet by David Gross
Parent Video of her Daughter's Swim Lessons with Colleen Hammon
Weekly Pool Schedule 4/21 - 4/27
Weekly Pool Schedule 4/28 - 5/4
The Pool is open year-round for all your aquatic needs!
Check out the following ongoing Swim, Dive, & Safety Programs:
- Swimming Lessons:
Private lessons available by appointment. Contact Red Cross Swim Instructor Colleen Hammon at 305-393-2513 for scheduling.
- Florida Keys Swim Club ~Age Group Swim Program:
Wednesday and Friday. For information contact Coach Jon Olsen at 305-393-5855.
- Masters Program-Fighting Manatees Swim Club:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 6:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. sessions. For information contact Coach Jon Olsen at 305-393-5855.
- AquaFit Water Aerobics:
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 9:30-10:30am. Contact Instructor Ken Schryver at 305-942-8005 or Paula Friedman at 773-860-8384.
- Synchro Sirens Synchronized Swimming Club:
Synchronized swimming club. Contact coach Isla Crawford at 856-473-4752 for more information.
- Beginner Synchronized Swimming:
Synchronized swimming program. Contact coach Isla Crawford at 856-473-4752 for more information
- Springboard Dive Lessons:Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays. Two-hour sessions. Contact Coach Kelly Kater at 215-622-6841 for more information
Check out the variety of exercise classes offered for all fitness levels, including cardio, flexibility, balance, and relaxation:
- Class Descriptions
- Plantation Key Fitness Schedule: April 2019
- Beach Yoga, Beach Bootcamp, Circuit Training, Gentle Flow Yoga, Chair Yoga, Zumba, Zumba Gold & Toning, and NEW! Keep Moving Senior Fit! Pick up your Plantation Key Fitness Calendar in the Park Office. For more information, contact Instructor Heather Head at 305-304-6880.
The Tennis Pros serve up Fun, Friends, & Fitness! Check out their schedule for Leagues, Boot Camps, Youth & Adult Clinics, Semi & Private Lessons, and more:
- NEW! Pickleball Clinics *Saturday classes cancelled. Now Mondays & Wednesdays!
- Notice: Courts will be CLOSED to the public on May 5th, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. for the Invitational Tiki Tennis Junior Championship
We offer a variety of summer programs from all day recreation to specialized swim, dive, synchronized swim, and tennis. Celebrate Summer and sign-up for one or for all! All Summer Camps List
- Summer Recreation Camp - See additional paperwork here
- Summer Swim Camp
- Summer Springboard Dive Camp: TBA
- Summer Swim and Dive Combo Camp
- Summer Synchronized Swim Camp
- Summer Tennis Camp (Youth)
- Adult Summer Tennis Clinics & Bootcamp
- Learn-to-Swim Program Group Lessons
Adult Social Sports Leagues
Founders Park offers a variety of recreational sports leagues for adults (18 & up) during Fall and Spring seasons. Leagues are designed for all skill levels from the ex-college athlete to the "Just For Fun" once a week player. Men’s and Coed Leagues offered. Check out current happenings below!:
- Congratulations to Islamorada Beer Co. the 2018 Adult Co-Ed Kickball Champions! Championship Picture
Please visit the Park Office at 87000 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, FL 33036 to register.
Also, see our Monthly Activities and Events Schedule April 2019 for more information.