Ron Levy Aquatic Center
Programs & Classes
Notice: on Tuesday, October 22nd, the pool will be closed from 8am-4pm for the Coral Shores High School Class 1A District 12 Swim Meet.
The pool will open from 4pm-6pm for the public.
nOTICE: tHE Splash PAD WILL BE CLOSED THROUGH fRIDAY, oCTOBER 18TH FOR mAINTENANCE.
Here at Founders Park we are committed to providing the highest level of recreation programs and services to our residents and visitors. We invite you to try our programs and make them a part of your daily routine!
NOW HIRING! Seeking Part Time Facility Attendant
Part Time Facility Attendant - Program Assistant
Click HERE to view photos from the 2019 Jon Olsen Gold Medal Invitational Youth Long Course Swim Meet, sponsored by the Florida Keys Swim Club. 13 teams were in attendance from Broward and Miami Dade counties.
Parent Video of her Daughter's Swim Lessons with Colleen Hammon
Weekly Pool Schedule 10/13 - 10/19
Weekly Pool Schedule 10/20 - 10/26
The Pool is open year-round for all your aquatic needs!
Check out the following ongoing Swim, Dive, & Safety Programs:
- Swimming Lessons:
Private lessons available by appointment. Contact Red Cross Swim Instructor Colleen Hammon at 305-393-2513 for scheduling.
- Florida Keys Swim Club ~Age Group Swim Program:
Wednesdays and Fridays. For information contact Coach Jon Olsen at 305-393-5855.
- Masters Program-Fighting Manatees Swim Club: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays 6:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. sessions. For information contact Coach Jon Olsen at 305-393-5855.
- AquaFit Water Aerobics:
Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays 9:30-10:30am. Contact Instructor Ken Schryver at 305-942-8005 or Paula Friedman at 773-860-8384.
- Synchro Sirens Synchronized Swimming Club: Synchronized swimming club. Contact coach Isla Crawford at 856-473-4752 for more information.
- Beginner Synchronized Swimming:
Synchronized swimming program. Contact coach Isla Crawford at 856-473-4752 for more information
- Springboard Dive Lessons: Wednesdays & Saturdays. Two-hour sessions. Contact Coach Kelly Kater at 215-622-6841 for more information
Check out the variety of exercise classes offered for all fitness levels, including cardio, flexibility, balance, and relaxation:
- Class Descriptions
- Plantation Key Fitness Schedule: October 2019
- Beach Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Chair Yoga, Zumba, Zumba Gold & Toning, Zumba Dance Party and NEW Strength & Flex 101! Pick up your Plantation Key Fitness Calendar in the Park Office. For more information, contact Instructor Heather Head at 305-304-6880.
The Tennis Pros serve up Fun, Friends, & Fitness! Check out their schedule for Leagues, Boot Camps, Youth & Adult Clinics, Semi & Private Lessons, and more:New! 55+ Programs
Check out the variety of FUN just for adults 55+! Includes Fitness, Nature, Education, Recreation and Social Programs
Adult Social Sports Leagues:
Founders Park offers a variety of recreational sports leagues for adults (18 & up) during Fall and Spring seasons. Leagues are designed for all skill levels from the ex-college athlete to the "Just For Fun" once a week player. Men’s and Coed Leagues offered. Check out current happenings below!:
- Adult Co-Ed Kickball League 2019
- Congratulations to Islamorada Beer Co. the 2018 Adult Co-Ed Kickball Champions! Championship Picture
Please visit the Park Office at 87000 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, FL 33036 to register.
Also, see our Monthly Activities and Events Schedule October 2019 for more information.