Ron Levy Aquatic Center
Programs & Classes
Here at Founders Park we are committed to providing the highest level of recreation programs and services to our residents and visitors. We invite you to try our programs and make them a part of your daily routine!
NOW HIRING! Summer and Ongoing Part Time Staff
Click HERE to view photos from the 2019 Jon Olsen Gold Medal Invitational Youth Long Course Swim Meet, sponsored by the Florida Keys Swim Club. 13 teams were in attendance from Broward and Miami Dade counties.
Parent Video of her Daughter's Swim Lessons with Colleen Hammon
Weekly Pool Schedule 6/16 - 6/22
Weekly Pool Schedule 6/23 - 6/29
The Pool is open year-round for all your aquatic needs!
Check out the following ongoing Swim, Dive, & Safety Programs:
- Swimming Lessons:
Private lessons available by appointment. Contact Red Cross Swim Instructor Colleen Hammon at 305-393-2513 for scheduling.
- Florida Keys Swim Club ~Age Group Swim Program:
Wednesday and Friday. For information contact Coach Jon Olsen at 305-393-5855.
- Masters Program-Fighting Manatees Swim Club:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 6:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. sessions. For information contact Coach Jon Olsen at 305-393-5855.
- AquaFit Water Aerobics:
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 9:30-10:30am. Contact Instructor Ken Schryver at 305-942-8005 or Paula Friedman at 773-860-8384.
- Synchro Sirens Synchronized Swimming Club: **Regular schedule suspended through summer - Stay tuned for Synchro Sirens Bootcamps** Synchronized swimming club. Contact coach Isla Crawford at 856-473-4752 for more information.
- Beginner Synchronized Swimming:
Synchronized swimming program. Contact coach Isla Crawford at 856-473-4752 for more information
- Springboard Dive Lessons:**No regular dive program classes beginning June 11th through July 1st and July 23rd through mid-August - Instructor will be out on vacation** Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays. Two-hour sessions. Contact Coach Kelly Kater at 215-622-6841 for more information
Check out the variety of exercise classes offered for all fitness levels, including cardio, flexibility, balance, and relaxation:
- Class Descriptions
- Plantation Key Fitness Schedule: Summer 2019
- Beach Yoga, Beach Bootcamp, Circuit Training, Gentle Flow Yoga, Chair Yoga, Zumba, Zumba Gold & Toning, and NEW! Keep Moving Senior Fit! Pick up your Plantation Key Fitness Calendar in the Park Office. For more information, contact Instructor Heather Head at 305-304-6880.
The Tennis Pros serve up Fun, Friends, & Fitness! Check out their schedule for Leagues, Boot Camps, Youth & Adult Clinics, Semi & Private Lessons, and more:
We offer a variety of summer programs from all day recreation to specialized swim, dive, synchronized swim, and tennis. Celebrate Summer and sign-up for one or for all! All Summer Camps List
- Summer Recreation Camp - See additional paperwork here
- Summer Swim Camp
- Summer Springboard Dive Camp
- Summer Swim and Dive Combo Camp
- Summer Synchronized Swim Camp
- Summer Tennis Camp (Youth)
- Adult Summer Tennis Clinics & Bootcamp
- Learn-to-Swim Program Group Lessons
- AYSO Soccer Camps - Registration through AYSO directly.
Adult Social Sports Leagues
Founders Park offers a variety of recreational sports leagues for adults (18 & up) during Fall and Spring seasons. Leagues are designed for all skill levels from the ex-college athlete to the "Just For Fun" once a week player. Men’s and Coed Leagues offered. Check out current happenings below!:
- Congratulations to Islamorada Beer Co. the 2018 Adult Co-Ed Kickball Champions! Championship Picture
Please visit the Park Office at 87000 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, FL 33036 to register.
Also, see our Monthly Activities and Events Schedule June 2019 for more information.