Ron Levy Aquatic Center
Programs & Classes
Here at Founders Park we are committed to providing the highest level of recreation programs and services to our residents and visitors. We invite you to try our programs and make them a part of your daily routine!
Drone Photos of Special Olympics Swim Meet by David Gross
Parent Video of her Daughter's Swim Lessons with Colleen Hammon
Weekly Pool Schedule 10/14 - 10/20
Weekly Pool Schedule 10/21 - 10/27
The Pool is open year-round for all your aquatic needs!
Check out the following ongoing Swim, Dive, & Safety Programs:
- Swimming Lessons:
Private lessons available by appointment. Contact Red Cross Swim Instructor Colleen Hammon at 305-393-2513 for scheduling.
- Florida Keys Swim Club ~Age Group Swim Program:
Wednesday and Friday. For information contact Coach Jon Olsen at 305-393-5855.
- Masters Program-Fighting Manatees Swim Club:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 6:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. sessions. For information contact Coach Jon Olsen at 305-393-5855.
- AquaFit Water Aerobics:
NEW TIME! Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 9:30-10:30am beginning August 27th. Contact Instructor Ken Schryver at 305-942-8005 or Paula Friedman at 773-860-8384.
- Synchro Sirens Synchronized Swimming Club:
Synchronized swimming club. Contact coach Isla Crawford at 856-473-4752 for more information.
- Beginner Synchronized Swimming:
Synchronized swimming program. Contact coach Isla Crawford at 856-473-4752 for more information
Check out the variety of exercise classes offered for all fitness levels, including cardio, flexibility, balance, and relaxation:
- Class Descriptions & Fees
- Plantation Key Fitness Schedule: October 2018
- Beach Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Gentle Flow & Chair Yoga, Zumba, Dance Fitness, Beach Boot Camp & Aerobics/Toning Training Classes! Also, offering Moai Healthy Lifestyle Club (FREE). Pick up your Plantation Key Fitness Calendar in the Park Office. For more information, contact Instructor Heather Head at 305-304-6880.
The Tennis Pros serve up Fun, Friends, & Fitness! Check out their schedule for Leagues, Boot Camps, Youth & Adult Clinics, Semi & Private Lessons, and more:Adult Social Sports Leagues:
Founders Park offers a variety of recreational sports leagues for adults (18 & up) during Fall and Spring seasons. Leagues are designed for all skill levels from the ex-college athlete to the "Just For Fun" once a week player. Men’s and Coed Leagues offered. Check out current happenings below!:
- Adult Kickball League Registration now closed. Come out to the games and cheer them on! Tuesday nights beginning at 7pm, October 2nd through November.
- Adult 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament Date TBD
Please visit the Park Office at 87000 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, FL 33036 to register.
Also, see our Monthly Activities and Events Schedule October 2018 for more information.